Based: Leeds City Centre
Basic Salary: circa £35,000 plus excellent commission structure and rewards package
- Are you an experienced recruitment consultant looking for a new challenge?
- Do you want to work in a dynamic yet more mature and flexible environment?
- Do you want to advance the skills you have learnt to date?
- Do you want to work with a global client base that retains your services?
The Opportunity: Aston Chambers specialise in mission critical, executive and leadership appointments within the global Flavours, Fragrance and speciality Ingredients industries, serving some of the worlds most demanding clients within the Food, Beverage, Personal care and Pharmaceutical markets.
We work with SME specialist niche manufacturers and distributors as well as large global multinationals within the below sectors:
- Flavours & Colours;
- Fragrances – Personal & Home Care;
- Speciality Ingredients & Chemicals;
- Animal Health & Nutrition;
- Nutraceuticals / Pharmaceuticals;
- Food & Beverage;
We are experiencing unprecedented demand and revenue growth and as a result, we are now looking for experienced Recruitment Consultants who have both a knowledge and a passion for the global Flavour, Fragrance and Speciality Ingredients markets.
You will be responsible for managing client demand all around the globe and subject to delivery, build a team around yourself including both research and consultant capability.
We would like to hear from you if you are:
- A “360 degree “cradle to grave” recruitment consultant, who possesses strong project and account management skills whilst not being afraid to maximise new business opportunities as they arise
- You are results focused and achievement orientated
- You have meticulous attention to detail
- You are a strong team player; possess excellent communication skills and a true desire to be the best at what you do
To Apply: If you possess the relevant experience and are interested in this role, please call us on 0113 323 0999 or email your CV in confidence to email@example.com