Position: The position of Area Sales Manager will be responsible for the sales of Speciality Food Ingredients across the designated regions of DACH & Scandinavia. As well as responsibility for the defined geographical region, you will also be responsible for managing distribution partners and key accounts in the area. The company is a family owned, international company that is active in speciality ingredients manufacturing and creating natural solutions for their global customers. The company is active in over 80 countries worldwide. Customers include the world’s largest food producers. The company is characterized by steady growth, committed employees and an open corporate culture.
- Field service, customer service, sales and handling Key Accounts.
- Consulting and supporting customers to maximize growth and profit.
- Creating offers and conducting negotiations.
- New customer acquisitions, searching and networking.
- Achieving sales targets for the area.
- Leading and driving sales directly as through our agents/distributors in the designated area.
- Development of sales strategies in connection with the manager.
- Managing and monitoring the performance of the agents and distributors.
- Monitoring and analysis ofsales figures.
- Obtaining and maintain CRM data and customer feedback.
- Travelling to customers and partners and participating in exhibition.
- Either a technical or commercial education background.
- 8 to 10 years minimum of experience in the Food Ingredients Industry.
- Ambitious, focused, and structured characteristics.
- Language skills: English and German (Additional Scandinavian languages considered a plus).
- Used to working with standard programs like MS Office and ERP systems.
- Team player attitude with a desire to develop and build.
- You feel confident in dealing with colleagues from different departments.
- You are used to work on international terrain thinking globally and work easily with many different cultures.