About the Role:
As the flavour business has grown even further securing its top-level beverage creation recognisability in the market, our client has created this new role for their technical team. As Beverage Technologist, you will be focusing on the development of the overall beverage creation matrix for varied projects and tier one customers. Your role will include the development of beverage solutions for both industrially needed intermediates and complete product solutions. In the Beverage Technologist role you will advance the company’s product expertise in soft drinks and play a key reference role.
- Develop compounds, emulsions and RTD formulations.
- Coordinate technical projects; support the update and upgrade of technical expertise areas.
- Optimise product, compound, flavour and raw material solutions.
- Be the contact for key customers by coordinating and successfully executing all customer development activities based on the customer-oriented team approach.
- Support the drive and improvement of the technical team structure and the career development process.
- Perform sensory and product evaluations.
- Support execution of local as well as BU strategies.
- Essential: A minimum of 8 years of professional experience working in application, compounding, product development or NPD with orientation to beverages for international/global markets within a predominant soft drink creation knowledge.
- Degree in Chemistry, Food Science / Food Technology or comparable education.
- Willingness to relocate to Germany for the position.
- Fluent English.