Reporting to the Global Commercial Director, this position will be responsible for the sales division in the EMEA Markets. It is the responsibility of this role to design and deploy a sales plan for the region for the short term and for 3 years ahead supporting the achievement of the strategic objectives of our client.
- Design and deploy sales plan for the short terms and the 3 years ahead for the EMEA Markets.
- Develop a high-performing sales team.
- Develop a strong relationship with customers in Europe, Middle East, and Africa.
- Feed the business with strategic information related to customer plans, demand for ingredientsin the region, new business opportunities, and anticipate treats that can jeopardize the business development.
- Understand customers’ needs to develop a strategic position in the marketplace.
- Support the development of joint business plans with strategic customers.
- Develop talents in the sale organization to support a succession pipeline for the company.
- Support the sales team to conclude sales negotiations.
- Support the company to have the appropriate pricing that can effectively deliver the strategic results.
- Promote engagement in the workplace.
- Clear communicate sales objectives and forecast to demand planning.
- Ensure sales targets are meet according to the plan.
- Represent the company in events, conferences, and meetings.
- Study degree: Bachelor’s degree in business administration, economy, or engineering. MBA is a plus.
- Experience: Min 15 years in sales, and min 10 years in managing sales teams.
- Type Of Experience: Sales team management, full responsibility for sales strategy in the European and Middle East markets, Sales Management, Sales Planning, Supply Chain Management.
- Languages: Fluent in English. German and Portuguese are a plus.
- Others: Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills, good communicator, results driven professional.