As a fragrance Evaluator within the fine fragrances (FF) team, you will provide fragrance winners to Sales by managing briefs, evaluating and selecting successful fragrances for our clients, all the while developing relationships with internal teams.
This role would be based in Dubai, UAE, and you would report to the Creative Fragrance Director.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Project management, managing internal resources according to project priority by immediate superior.
- Create and Set up action plans or time tables for each brief.
- Set general fragrance directions, organise evaluation sessions, evaluate candidates and provide feedback to perfumers.
- Coordinate with other departments specific needs on briefs.
- Work closely with sales teams, ensuring timely feedback is shared.
- Motivate and stimulate perfumers to achieve optimum creation.
- Create confidence and inspiration.
- Investigate potentially promising olfactive routes with perfumers.
- Participate in the elaboration of the Library (Colibri).
- Develop a good olfactive knowledge of marketing brands.
- Feed marketing with olfactive judgement of strategic marketing products and be ready to give olfactive presentations to clients.
- Develop a better understanding of consumer attitudes thanks to market research.
- Develop an understanding of client's culture thanks to marketing.
- Feed the affiliates with the best themes created to keep them up to date with the collection and use local Creative Fragrance Managers' for upgrade on local taste.
- Advanced degree in perfumery with a minimum 4 years experience in fine fragrances in the same role.
- Knowledge of the industry and the customers.
- Good knowledge of naturality aspects.
- Passion for perfume and olfaction.
- Excellent communication skills, (as well as diplomacy, tenacity, curiosity, resilience, creativity, pro-activity, storytelling).
- Excellent organisation skills, and the ability to handle several projects at once.
- Fluency in English.