About the Business:
The company is a fast-growing, leading global supplier of naturally derived specialty ingredients and formulations that cater to the evolving needs of consumer and industrial markets. Through their chemistries, customer focus and their vertically integrated farming, manufacturing, and formulation facilities around the world, they are Enabling Tomorrow’s Solutions Today.
With more than 1,000 employees, $1+ billion in sales and a footprint in 13 countries around the world they are driven by an intense focus on our customers, providing a broad portfolio of customized solutions, formulations and ingredients that are tailored to meet their specific needs.
They are structured in two divisions: Consumer Solutions is focused on market segments where we have the right product portfolio and technical capabilities to win. Our Beauty & Personal Care and Food business units aim to be the customer’s partner of choice in delivering solutions, formulations and ingredients that best meet their needs. Performance Solutions encapsulates our Performance Materials and Oleo business units and is focused on select industrial applications where we offer differentiated solutions built on our foundational oleo chemistry.
Position and Responsibilities:
As Key Account Manager - Coordinate and execute the sales management (in its entirety) of the responsible business and in the defined geography, managing to capture the highest value available in the responsible accounts and identifying and developing potential deals consistent with the established strategy, both in current accounts and new accounts.
- Define and implement the annual sales plan of the responsible customer portfolio, in order to generate the necessary actions to meet the sales and margin goals.
- Be the reference for the portfolio of responsible customers and ensure a multilevel domain of contacts, achieving the necessary intimacy with the customer, in order to understand their needs. In the case of complex negotiations, be the generator of information that allows you to capture the largest margin for the company, in close relationship with the commercial manager.
- Maintain a fluid contact with the different areas (Product, Finance, Logistics, Quality, R&D, Marketing, CSR), always promoting improvement proposals and with cordial communication, ensuring a high level of customer service.
- Ensure compliance with the main KPIs of the business, in order to identify deviations and generate action plans. Keep CRM databases up to date.
- In case of being responsible for global or regional development accounts, manage them in an integral way, contacting the functional areas and business units at a global level, to ensure positioning as the best partner in the industry.
- Detect and conquer commercial opportunities in the responsible accounts, creating an innovation pipeline aligned with the expectations of responsible business growth.
- Prepare the rolling forecast, in order to establish a working mechanism that ensures to give the initial input to achieve reliability and agility in the supply.
- Promote the Vantage portfolio, its main and other strategic suppliers, in order to ensure the offer of a complete and competitive assortment of solutions.
- Report management, results and analysis to commercial management, to jointly identify opportunities to develop or GAPs to minimize.
- Implement the security plan agreed with the commercial management and with the security leader, always attentive to detect possible unsafe acts.