Position & Company:
Due to business growth and customer project demand, our client who are a global flavours and speciality ingredients producer are currently looking to hire a new Product Developer to join their team based in Austria. The company has strong expertise in the development of beverage and flavour solutions, with customers across the globe, active in more than 65 countries.
- Development of compounds for alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. Creation of innovative product concepts as well as corresponding new recipes. Typical Projects:
- Must Have: cloudy-stable, beverages with low fruit juice (e.g., Fanta, Frucade) stabilized with carob bean gum, pectin, guar gum.
- Energy Drinks
- Carbonized, clear refreshments/soft drinks.
- Sirups and juice concentrates
- Functional Drinks (with protein, amino acids, vitamins, minerals)
- Beer-mix-Drinks (Shandy, Radler)
- Near Water-applications
- Adaption of existing product concepts and recipes.
- Stability- and durability-tests on beverages and beverage concentrates.
- Technological testing and assessment of raw materials (application testing).
- Sensory product tastings together with internal interfaces and customers.
- Support of our sales team in consulting our customers from a product-technical point of view.
- Data management in SAP and PDM.
- Academic degree in food- and/or beverage technology or equivalent professional training.
- Several years of professional experience in developing cloudy beverages: cloudy-stable, beverages with low fruit juice (e.g. Fanta, Frucade) stabilized with carob bean gum, pectin, guar gum.
- Passion and creativity for beverage development.
- Team player and communicative personality.
- Excellent sensory skills.
- Know-how in food law and microbiology is an advantage.
- Know-how in SAP and/or PDM (or comparable Systems) is an advantage.