We offer our customers access to differentiated, sustainable and natural ingredient-based solutions, as well as extended value propositions and innovative solutions.
Flavor & Nutrition's expertise relates to taste, nutrition and health for the food and beverage, pet food and aquatic animal feed sectors. We are always exploring additional inspiring areas.
Implement and conduct, in an international, matrix and multicultural environment in the EMEA region, the regulatory policy allowing the marketing of our products. Guarantee their compliance with international regulations and standards applicable to markets mainly in the EMEA zone. Anticipate regulatory obstacles, emerging risks throughout the product life cycle and propose appropriate solutions. Coordinate actions with R&D, marketing, sales, supply, quality, regulatory teams, etc.
• Support the marketing and promotion of products (answers to customer questions, validation of communication documents, etc.)
• Advise and assist teams (R&D, quality, etc.) to ensure product compliance with regulatory requirements and applicable standards
• Validate product data sheets and ensure compliance with regulations and standards applicable to labeling, claims, etc.
• Monitor, update and interpret national and international regulatory texts of interest.
• Participate in the dissemination of regulatory monitoring to the departments concerned.
• Develop company orientations and positions. Coordinate the actions to be implemented and train the teams concerned.
• Compiling product regulatory files.
• Liaise with local authorities and act as a key player in trade associations to support company positions and prevent and mitigate emerging risks.
• Participate in the optimization and evolution of the regulatory affairs management system (policies, procedures, documentation). Promote continuous improvement.
• Master's degree or degree with a scientific focus.
• 7 years of experience in a similar B2B position in an international and matrix environment, ideally in the food sector.
• Fluent English and French
• In-depth knowledge of legal and regulatory affairs in the food sector, as well as emerging regulations.
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to build relationships within the team and collaborate at all levels of the organization.