Position & Company: Our client is a manufacturer who produce and distributes raw materials for the food industry. Their focus is on dried vegetables, natural colours, herbs, spices, and fruits. The company particularly excel in their extensive range of dried onions and garlic in all their different sizes, cuts, and origins. Due to growth of the company and customer demand, they are currently looking to hire a new Sales Manager to come in and take responsibility forsales and business development across France, Spain, and Italy. The ideal candidate will be a motivated, well-organised individual with a deep understanding of prospecting and building strong customer relationships.
- Manage key and regional accounts and prospects through multi-level relationship building, KPI's, commercial support.
- Responsible forthe delivery of businesstargets(revenue, volume, price, margin) for customers.
- Negotiate and close contracts with support from internal functions, implement pricing strategies.
- Regular customer visits.
- Support and advise customers.
- Frequent reporting of business performance to management.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent business experience or bachelor’s degree in food science
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in sales of ingredients/solutions in the food industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in French (and ideally Spanish & Italian also)
- Ability and willingness to travel around region of responsibility.
- Working knowledge of the most common digital tools such as an ERP system and Microsoft applications.