About the Business: Our client is an international producer of flavours, fragrances, and personal care ingredients. Headquartered in the USA, the company has over 100 locations internationally.
Reason for the Vacancy Job Title Role: As a Senior Fragrance Account Manager you will develop, implement & execute a sales strategy for the company’s consumer fragrance department to grow and develop business opportunities within the account that will result in increased and profitable sales to support the overall business strategy of the corporation.
- To lead the fragrance business in responsible countries.
- To take over new countries once established sustainable growth in the region assigned to.
- To provide excellent leadership for our customers and ensure the company’s interests are represented in a positive and professional manner.
- To create sales and identify opportunities that may be developed into profitable sustainable business.
- Be entrepreneurial, self-managed and proactive.
- To be accountable for securing sales growth in a profitable and sustainable manner.
- To create a culture of excellence and success that instills belief in the team.
- To ensure that the full understanding of the fragrance potentials in the concerned markets by customer, country, and category are always up to date.
- To build and define a growth strategy in your responsible regions that incorporates building of current business, development of new customers and customer relationship development.
- To structure the strategy to deliver the budgeted growth per annum in both sales and OPBA.
- To identify key players within customers’ organizations and build appropriate direct company – customer relationships across the whole structure.
- Bachelor’s degree, with 3-5 years of related sales/accounts experience in the fragrance industry.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills with the ability to interact and coordinate activities with internal support team and customers.
- Proven track record of a successful sales career.
- Knowledge of Integrated Sales related Computer Systems.
- Good command of English, French preferred but not a must.
- Proven record of strong and successful team work.