Global speciality ingredients producer with an extensive portfolio in the bakery ingredients industry. Ranging from baking yeasts, bread improvers, flavours, enzymes, doughs and nutritional ingredients. They are currently looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to be responsible for sales across the EMEA region in their bakery enzyme technology division.
- Commercial & Technical responsibility for the baking enzymes portfolio towards the bakery ingredient industry in EMEA.
- Design and implement individual commercial customer plans.
- Support the bakery ingredient companies technically in the use of baking enzymes, their development and approval activities.
- Relationship management with the various stakeholders within the accounts.
- Commercial budget responsibility for the region and customers within.
- An active role in sales planning; update/use of CRM, opportunity management and sales forecasting.
- Work closely with R&D and Technology Centre´s on the development & launch of new Baking Enzymes.
- Develop a network in EMEA including relevant institutes and bakery organization.
- Collection and reporting of market information.
- Active participant in the Baking Enzyme Business team.
Required Skills and Experience
- Strong food technology background in bakery ingredients: probably trained as a food technologist combined with proven commercial affinity and/or education.
- Several years of business experience in the world of bakery ingredients.
- You have an excellent network in the industry and focus on creating value for your customers.
- You are impactful and you have patience and the necessary overview to independently handle a long-term sales process.
- It's an advantage if you have the experience and talent to communicate your ideas, for example recipes, use of ingredients, market trends, regulatory news and thus actively contribute to our marketing and PR material.
- Able to develop and perform bakery application tests of baking enzymes in our lab ? Pragmatic and hands-on mentality..
- Fluent in English both spoken and written. Additional knowledge of another language is preferable.
- Work well independently and in a team environment.
- Like to travel and have interest in- and adopt other cultures.