Carvansons is an established fragrance company, founded over 75 years ago, remaining in the same family ownership today. Our passion for fragrance is apparent in everything we do, from applying creativity and technical expertise to delivering unique fragrance with exceptional service.
We have an exciting career opportunity for a Regional Business Development & Sales Manager to set up our office in Russia and develop new clients and business.
About the role
This is a newly developed sales & business development role; therefore, we are looking for a highly-commercial candidate who is self-driven with exceptional customer development skills.
The role will ideally be based in Moscow and will require travel to customers throughout Russia (other territories may be additional in the future). The position will build and forge relationships with customers in the region in order to deliver sales.
Reporting to the UK Headquarters, the ideal candidate will possess experience within a manufacturer or distributor of fragrances in addition to holding relevant market knowledge & relationships.
- 5+ years in B2B fragrance sales
- Demonstrated ability and proven track record of creating new business
- Strong entrepreneurial attitude and approach
- Strong customer or distribution network within Russia
- Willing and able to travel within the region as required
- Sales expertise, solid ability to communicate associated to selling, influencing and negotiating
- Ability and skill to develop trusted customer relations
- P&L awareness
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Proficient in the Microsoft Suite Applications: Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written English & Russian
About the package
Competitive basic salary plus sales commission & travel expenses
About our application & recruitment process
If your skill set and experience matches the job requirements, then Carvansons would like to hear from you direct by CV submission to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested parties will be contacted by telephone to enable opportunity to discuss the role in more detail and attend a Telephone or Skype interview with face-to-face interviews happening as a final stage.
Ideally applications will be received in Spring / Summer 2020.
** Please note that applications submitted directly to Aston Chambers (or a member of the Aston Chambers team) will be passed directly to Carvansons who will contact you directly if they wish to pursue your application **