Qualifications & Experience:
- Essential: Relevant agronomic degree, preferably to an MSc or PhD level
- Essential: In depth knowledge of plant protection industry within Europe, ideally within the bio area in connection with speciality crops
- Results driven: strong focus on outcome and ability to drive direction and results (hands-on professional)
- Strong technical acumen and ability to communicate this with credibility
- Proved success of strong and consistent target delivery
- Fluent in English and preferably a second language either French, Italian or Spanish
A fantastic opportunity to join a multinational company, which is looking to expand its portfolio of sustainable agrochemical solutions and has the investment and current success to do so well. With superb prospects to promote into a variety of fields, this role will see the successful candidate drive the future strategy and portfolio of an organisation with a growing global presence.