P&L accountable for leading, directing and managing Global sales strategies for defined Account(s) todevelop and secure market share. Achieve profitable volume growth in line with strategic global growth plans.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Provide leadership and direction to the Global Accounts staff.
- Identify global business opportunities and generate profitable sales in both new and existing accounts that meet and exceed new business revenue goals.
- Direct, develop and implement sales plans that support increased sales.
- Monitor and review customer sales activity as well as strategic amendments and make strategy adjustments as needed.
- Identify key decision makers within global accounts, build strong relationships to understand and create business opportunities.
- Leverage cross-selling opportunities to increase revenue and strengthen relationships to better position our broad and innovative product and services pipeline.
- Facilitate regular meetings with key decision makers at clients and relevant sales/R&D/operations staff.
- Evaluate performance and product pipeline and receive updates from clients on challenges and future business plans.
- Work with customer service teams to understand customer needs and develop creative solutions for eventual account issues.
- Attend industry events (conferences, exhibitions and trade shows) to enhance sales and marketing efforts and to raise company awareness.
- Create, present and provide key performance reports, market analysis, services provided and future projects to senior management.
- Based on your personal expertise, motivate, manage and mentor staff and keep an effective environment for productive relationships with peers, clients and management.
- Keep informed of market changes, innovation, new technologies and systems within the industry.