Qualifications & Experience:
- Essential: Agricultural Engineering degree or a highly relevant comparable qualification
- Essential: Strong background in agronomy coupled with a working knowledge of the agricultural sector in North America
- Proven track record in maintaining strong relationships and leading major negotiations with local and international accounts
- Demonstrated sales growth achievement record through gained market-share, new clients and turnover growth
- Fluent in English. Capabilities in other languages would be considered a plus, especially French, due to the Canadian customer base.
A fantastic opportunity to join a very well established company which is looking to expand its portfolio of sustainable agrochemical solutions. With superb prospects to promote into a variety of fields, this role will see the successful candidate drive the future strategy and portfolio of an organisation with a truly global presence.