Key skills: Research, CRM and Planning
Based: Leeds City Centre
Salary: £16 – 18,000 plus performance related bonus
The Company: Aston Chambers specialise in mission critical, executive and leadership appointments within the global Flavours, Fragrance and Speciality Ingredients industries, serving some of the worlds most demanding clients within the Food, Beverage, Personal care and Pharmaceutical markets.
We work with both SME specialist niche manufacturers and distributors as well as large global multinationals within the below sectors:
- Flavours & Colours;
- Fragrances – Personal & Home Care;
- Speciality Ingredients & Chemicals;
- Animal Health & Nutrition;
- Nutraceuticals / Pharmaceuticals;
- Food & Beverage;
You will be responsible for managing client demand all around the globe and work alongside experienced consultants and researchers.
We can offer the right candidates a dynamic yet mature and flexible work environment along with an opportunity to learn and progress. We offer regular individual and team incentives and very much enjoy rewarding success.
The Role: This role would suit a graduate or a person who has strong research experience. The role will be an accumulation of the following:
- Company, competitor and market research as required by senior consultants
- Talent mapping and compilation of structural charts
- Name and information gathering to help with business development and the delivery of retained assignments
- Draft and publish job advertisements
- Monitor trade publications and relevant media to gain industry knowledge
- Communicate up-to-date and relevant industry information to colleagues
- Working closely with consultants on key accounts, sometimes accompanying them on site visits to understand clearly the job brief
- Help compile and maintain an up-to-date CRM system
- Manage and plan your time effectively so you can manage multiple projects and work to tight timescales
- All CRM and Research training will be provided
Requirements: Previous research experience is not essential, but would be advantageous. Ideally;
- You will be of graduate calibre with a second language (German, Spanish, Mandarin)
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to deal with various tasks at once
- Naturally inquisitive, quick to learn and have a creative approach to problem solving
- Knowledgeable in regards to the internet, search engines and search logic
- Interested in business news and events
- Organised and posses good planning skills to enable you to work on several projects at once and to deliver to tight timescales
- Numerate with a strong attention to detail
- Hard working and self-motivated.
Progression: After a successful period in the role, if you show the desired qualities, work hard and are ambitious there will be an opportunity to progress into a recruitment consultant role. Your time spent as a researcher will provide invaluable experience.
To Apply: If you possess the relevant experience and are interested in this role, please call us on 0113 323 0999 or email your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org