Compensation: Circa €100k base salary + benefits
The Company: The company is a family owned, international manufacturer of fragrances, raw materials and flavour ingredients with a long history of traditional and innovative creation. Headquartered in France, they have operations in the USA, Middle East, Africa and Asia, they now have sales in nearly 100 countries, they are now looking to continue their international expansion. During their growth they have maintained their core values of providing quality fragrances, excellent customer service and understanding of the artistry behind perfume creation.
The Role: Reporting directly to the President of the company, you will be responsible for fragrance sales throughout the Mediterranean and across North Africa.
You will be given the freedom to develop business within the assigned territories by managing existing revenue streams and prospecting new clients. The objective of this role will be to develop the company’s presence within the regions.
- Managing a portfolio of clients within the Mediterranean and North African markets
- Grow sales and maintain profitable business within the assigned territories
- Identifying new opportunities within existing accounts and prospecting potential clients
- Solution focused and pro-active approach to client relationships
- Drive product development and work closely with the creative teams to fulfil customer briefs
Required Skills & Experiences:
- Successful track record of export sales, ideally within these regions market
- Minimum of 5 of experience in fragrance manufacturing / supply industry is essential
- Excellent communication skills in French and English, other languages are an advantage
- Ability to identify and maintain effective relationships at all levels in customer organisation
- Ability to deal with financial concepts and processes (Pricing/Budget/Margins/Forecasting)
- Able to travel regularly (circa 50-60%)
Application: Please send your CV to Felicity Lance quoting job reference: FLAN-J678 to firstname.lastname@example.org