Key skills: Sales, CRM and Planning
Based: Leeds City Centre
Basic Salary: £16-18k. OTE – £50k
The Company: Aston Chambers specialise in mission critical, executive and leadership appointments within the global Flavours, Fragrance and Speciality Ingredients industries, serving some of the worlds most demanding clients
within the Food, Beverage, Personal care and Pharmaceutical markets.
We work with both SME specialist niche manufacturers and distributors as well as large global multinationals
within the below sectors:
- Flavours & Colours;
- Fragrances – Personal & Home Care;
- Speciality Ingredients & Chemicals;
- Animal Health & Nutrition;
- Nutraceuticals / Pharmaceuticals;
- Food & Beverage
You will be responsible for managing client demand all around the globe and work alongside experienced consultants and researchers.
We can offer the right candidates a dynamic yet mature and flexible work environment along with an opportunity to learn and progress. We offer regular individual and team incentives and very much enjoy rewarding success.
Requirements and Qualities
Previous recruitment experience is not essential. Ideally:
- You will be of graduate calibre with a second language.
- Have a strong character, be confident, hard working and self-motivated.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to deal with various tasks at once
- Naturally inquisitive, quick to learn and have a creative approach to problem solving.
- Interested in business news and events
- Organised and posses good planning skills to enable you to work on several projects at once and to deliver to tight timescales.
- Numerate with a strong attention to detail
- Sales experience – phone based or face to face
- Worked within a business environment
- Worked in a target based environment
Progression: We very much believe in hiring character and training skill. When you start you will take part in the company induction programme and commence your training as a junior recruitment consultant. This will be followed by one to one mentoring with follow-on training and coaching. You will have formal reviews at 3, 6 and 12 months.
To Apply: If you possess the relevant experience and are interested in this role, please call us on 0113 323 0999 or email your CV in confidence to email@example.com