Supporting a global leader in fragrance creation, we are supporting the hire of a ‘Global Marketing Manager’ for their Fragrance & Beauty Global Communications team. You will support the Global Science & Technology (S&T) teams to drive the internal promotion of existing and new technologies and initiatives. You will manage the marketing positioning plans for new technologies.
Reporting to the Global Head of Communications and Marketing, you will offer strategic recommendations, develop plans, content, and manage the execution of communication plans. In this individual contributor role, you will be a support business partner to senior stakeholders. This position is open to be based in our Argenteuil site near Paris.
- Become a subject matter expert on messaging and content regarding projects you are involved in, e.g. strategic global initiatives, new launches, etc.
- Develop the best marketing plans and activities that target designated external and internal audiences for Science & Technology projects:
- Support the new launches.
- Contribute to the development of important messages for internal audiences.
- Identify story ideas, and manage content development and approval process.
- Write and edit presentations; help to create toolkits; script creation, newsletters and one-off materials for specific projects and needs.
- Ensure communications alignment with the Communication team to maximise external communication to increase team visibility.
- Follow market trends and develop business intelligence in the field of sustainability pillar.
- Bachelor in a Science-related field (ideally in chemistry).
- 3+ years of experience in marketing or communications focussed on science-based domains or industries.
- Knowledge of sustainability from a scientific point of view.
- Experience working in an international environment.
- Experience in Fragrance or related industries is advantageous.
- Knowledge of influence marketing is advantageous.
- Excellent professional proficiency in English. Ability in additional languages is advantageous.
- A team player, comfortable with diversity, and able to work in a matrix environment.