The Company: A multi-billion global leader within Flavours, Fragrances & Speciality Ingredients. Headquartered in Europe, with over 8000 employees globally and more than 70 facilities across the globe.
Position: The Digital Transformation Program Director is responsible for the definition and successful implementation of the company’s global digital strategy in collaboration with the business stakeholders (Global Executive Board) and the IT department.
In the role, you will be tasked to deploy and integrate new technologies, processes, and strategies with a strong knowledge of project mode, as well as develop concrete value propositions for clients and shape a strong digital culture to serve the company’s businesses and respective strategies. Being a global role, this position is transversal to the various departments and entities forming the Group. The position would report directly into the Group Executive Board.
- Develop a roadmap and a prioritization approach that supports business objectives and new growth opportunities.
- Focusing on creating new value chains or optimizing existing ones using digital tools, platforms, technologies, services, and processes.
- Working with teams across the Group to generate innovative digital initiatives and solutions adapted to market's needs.
- Providing leadership and guidance to the ‘Digital Factory’ team in coordination with the Group CIO.
- Working closely with the IT leadership and other program directors to coordinate efforts.
- Coordinating the digital initiatives project portfolio, tracking results, and overseeing implementation.
- Identifying, with the IT department, new tools – AI, digital, CRM – that can support, enhance, and improve company solutions. Attentive to all the opportunities offered by digital technology.
- Animating and developing an international network to identify initiatives of interest for the Group, supporting change management and local business engagement.
- Partnering with the Global Marketing Teams including support functions, to ensure that digital initiatives align with overall organisational goals.
- Implementing a governance structure with business and support functions stakeholders.
- Reporting to management and following up on the performance of the projects undertaken.
- Min 8+ years of proven experience in marketing or sales in a B2B environment, ideally in ingredient industries (flavours & fragrances, food and beverage, cosmetics, chemical, agriculture).
- Strategic thinking and development, consistently develops concrete value propositions and is independently capable to implement and execute across the organization.
- Proven experience in leading digital transformation projects.
- Has developed an advanced knowledge of new technologies and a digital maturity.
- Has an innovative and disruptive mindset, constantly looking forward.
- Multi-cultural, and ability to understand business needs with an open mindset.
- Ability to work in a matrix structure and in cross functional teams, with influencing and collaboration skills.
- Collaborative leadership style with strong communication skills.
- Fluency in English with additional European languages considered preferential.
- Results driven execution, connecting people and teams to Objectives, Goals, Tactics and Measures.